Mr. Koneko-to-be's list will be posted by the end of the week. Just in case you're interested in guy reviews!
Here's a quick list of favorite things in 2007! Will follow my usual outline. I didn't have time to comment on everying as I would like and a few items are missing, but will finish that later.
Overall Best Beautiful Things about 2007!
- the beautiful ring I received when I got engaged to my wonderful Mr. Koneko-to-be
- my trip to New York w/ the Cleveland Beauty gang. Meeting the lovely NYC gals was so amazing and that trip is a precious memory.
Best of... Skincare!
- Nars Aqua Gel Hydrator Mask
- Amore Pacific Eye cream- was on my 2006 list. Ran out midyear and there's a reason it's no. 1 on my 2008 must buy list!
- Caudalie grape water
- Aquasana shower water filter- not as extravagant as cost when you reap the benefits
- Secret Clinical Strength- not quite as strong as the Certain Dri, but so much kinder on skin!
- Cleo liquid hand soap- love this stuff!
Best of... Beauty Cosmetics!
- Nars Ita Brush
- Nars Artisan "Botan" brush
- Nars Risky Business lipgloss
- Chantecaille lipgloss in Cassis
- Shu Uemura Fiber Xtension Lengthening Mascara
- Caron feather powder puff- Lemminged for 2 years, ironically after I read about it in a WEDDING e-mag article. Is it swan's down or ostrich? I don't care. It's heavenly.
- Shu Uemura eyelash flares- long time favorite, but must add to this year's list. I strayed this year and never will again.
- Guerlain Forever Gold Sublime Radiant Powder
- Bobbi Brown ultrafine eyeliner brush
- Bobbi Brown Sapphire Shimmer gel eyeliner
- Creative Nail Design Sticky Base Coat- Has made a world of difference!!!
- Good Skin Cream blush- surprise winner!
- Good Skin Megabalm tinted lipgloss- surprise winner!
Best of... Chocolate!
- Vosges Caramel Marshmallows. OMG. A delicious chocolate shell, a delicate airy marshmallow, an infusion of sticky caramel, topped with salt and nots. It's a complexity of sugary-salty goodness.
Best of... anime!
- Bleach. It's got everything I could ever ask for in an anime, and appeals to a wide audience.
Best of... video games!
- Rock Band. Addictive. Two guitar controllers, a drum set controller a microphone. I don't like rock music, but I'll totally sing along just to play this game!!!
Best of... Miscellanea!
- snowboarding. Mr. K2B is an avid snowboarder, and his enthusiasm is contagious. My first trip was quite a thrill. I just need to get the nerve to brave the cold more often!