est. September 2002
closed 2008






Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!



Happy New Year everyone! 2007 year was an awesome year, and I'm still pondering my favorite things. It's tough to pick out items! While I was making my list Mr. Koneko-to-be decided to join in the fun and make his own little list, so I'll actually have a sort of "guy's review of the Best of 2007" too!

I hope to get my list up very soon, but be sure to check out these awesome bloggers for their Best of 2007 lists.

And a special thanks to the lovely annieytown of Blogdorf Goodman for coordinating this yearly event!!



  • 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic

  • Afrobella

  • All About The Pretty

  • All Lacquered Up

  • Beauty 411

  • Beauty Blogging Junkie

  • Beauty Talk

  • Beautiful Makeup Search

  • Beauty Hatchery

  • Beauty Jones

  • Blogdorf Goodman

  • Canadian Beauty

  • C'est Chic

  • Coquette

  • eBeautyDaily

  • For The Love of Beauty

  • Give Me Your Eyes I Need Sunshine

  • Getting Amped

  • Grayburn

  • HauteMommaStuff

  • Koneko's Beauty Diary

  • Makeup Bag

  • The Makeup Girl

  • Miss Whoever You Are

  • My Life,My Words,My Mind

  • Legerdenez

  • Perfumista

  • Periodic Style

  • Platinum Blonde Life

  • Product Girl

  • Shop Diary

  • Slap of the Day

  • Steeping Beauty

  • The Beauty Alchemist

  • The Daily Obsession

  • The Life Of A Ladybug

  • The Non-Blonde

  • Urbane Girl

  • Victoria's Own

  • We Love Beauty
  • 3 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Happy New Year, M! 2007 was exciting... I'm sure 2008 will be even better! :)

    Hope to see you in NYC again!

    Anonymous said...

    Happy New Year! I love your blog, I love the Kitty reminds me of Japan!

    Koneko said...

    Hi Stanzi! Thanks so much for the good wishes! The trip to 2007 was definitely one of my favorite things!!! ;-) I know 2008 will be a blast, and can't wait to see you again!

    Hello delphine! Thanks for visiting! You blog is awesome. And... I adore Chanel Gardenia as well!!!